About Creative Social: Creative Social brings together the most respected minds in advertising, tech and design to explore some of the most interesting cities on the planet.
Brief: We partnered Creative Social to curate & produce CS Mumbai: a 2-day experience of Mumbai for CS members.
Role: Local Partners for Event Curation & Production.
Outcome: A 2-day programme packed with activities and talks. A line-up of Mumbai-based entrepreneurs from the design, innovation, tech & lifestyle segments.
“It was a massive success and we had really positive feedback from the attendees, the average feedback score was 8.5/10 which is fantastic.” – James Kirk, Global Project Director, Creative Social
- Ministry of New’s Marlies Bloemendaal & Natascha Chadha
- Anu Tandon Vieira, Retyrement Plan
- Stefano Funari, I was a Sari
- Sandeep Murthy, Lightbox Ventures
- Ravi Deshpande, Ecole Intuit Lab
- Ruchita Madhok & Aditya Palsule, Kahani Designworks (design history guided walk)
- Sameer Kulavoor, Bombay Duck Design (design history guided walk)
- Reality Tours Dharavi Walk (innovation-focussed guided walk)
- Taj Mahal Tea House (a specially curated lunch & tea)