What is this? A series of content-based experiences showcasing Colour Quotient at India Design 2018.
Brief: Colour Quotient and ColourNext, two platforms by Asian Paints, were paired together for the first time at ID 2018. We were tasked with creating a series of experiences around CQ, a content platform, for the architects, interior designers, product & textile designers attending ColourNext 2018.
Approach & Outcome: We handpicked content from CQ and presented it in multiple formats at the ColourNext Trends Pavilion. Including…
- Organising design & illustration workshops
- Creating a registration microsite & digital promotions
- Curating a CQ Mini exhibition
- Designing printed Newsletters and Collaterals
- Designing slideshows and video content for iPads.
CQ at CN2018 was showcased at India Design 2018 (22-25 Feb) in New Delhi.
Role: Event Curation, Event Programming, Content and Design (Digital & Print), On-ground Execution, Video Scripting & Direction